Monday, June 23, 2008

Prayer Group


Today is the second meeting of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Prayer Group. This group is the smallest of the three Prayer Groups I am leading. We have about 25 members, and we meet at a private home twice a month on Monday morning. Many of the members are new Catholics whom I instructed and baptized in the past two years. As a catechist, I firmly believe that follow-up after Baptism is very important. Our meeting lasts 1 hour 30 mintues. In the first 45 mintues we pray the Rosary with guided meditations. In the second 45 mintues, there is a presentation (Bible Study or Sprirtual Life). Today's meeting is on the Spiritual Life. The topic is on the first three chapters of St. Francis de Sales' Introduction to the Devout Life.

I have set up a new Photo Album for Prayer Groups Meetings. And I will add pictures of the other two Prayer Groups to the Album in the near future as well.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3842&l=af385&id=1118656140