Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Housewarming with Prayer Groups

Last evening (August 4th), I had my housewarming party at St. Patrick's. I invited members from all my 3 private prayer groups. We had more than 70 people came to the celebration. It was a good evening!!! We starterd a potluck dinner around 5:20 pm.





After dinner, I gave tour to the crowd around St. Patrick's. We also crossed the street to see the rectory, which is located in an old building that used to be a convent.



At around 7:45pm, we returned to the church for a prayer meeting held in both English and Cantonese. We did the Benediction hymns in Cantonese, Night Prayer in English, and Rosary in both languages. I also gave a Bible Study Session in both languages. It was a wonderful housewarming celebration. I was very happy and grateful. The 3 prayer groups will get together again on October 13th, when we will have a trip to the Monasteries in Mission.



I am putting some pictures on the Photo Album. Enjoy! God bless!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3842&l=af385&id=1118656140