Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Lady of Sorrows

Today is the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows. Queen of Angels Group @ St. Pats met for the 2nd time today. 12 young people came.

P1020267

We prayed the 5 Sorrowful Mysteries. I explained the 7 Sorrows of Our Lady to young people. I encouraged them to say 7 Hail Mary's each day in honour of the 7 sorrows & tears of Our Lady.

The Blessed Virgin Mary revealed to St. Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373) that seven graces are granted to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and dolors.

1) I will grant peace to their families.

2) They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries.

3) I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.

4) I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.

5) I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.

6) I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.

7) I have obtained (This Grace) from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.

After my talk, we went out for games. Our favourite game: SHAGADY SHAGADY SHAG POPPOY!!!!

3022

3023

3024

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook. Just look @ 2 "videos of mine", and you will know how we played this simple game.

This evening, we had Our Lady of the Holy Rosary (English) Prayer Group.

P1020262

P1020264

Last Saturday (September 13th) was the 1st Anniversary of the Prayer Group. We remembered this especially during our meeting.

Tonight, I talked about General Confession, Venial Sins, & Imperfections. To listen, please click.....

AUDIO LINK TO MP3 TALK

You can visit my Prayer Groups web-site for this talk and my other older talks as well......

LINK TO PRAYER GROUPS WEB-SITE

You can found Hyperlink on left side of this blog to the web-site as well.