Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Good Day...

Today is the Feast of St. Denis & Companions.

image

This is also the Feast of St. John Leonardi.  image

I had quite a Sacramental day today. This morning I celebrated 3 Masses (2 in honour of St. Denis & Companions, & 1 in honour of St. Leonardi).

In the afternoon, I baptized a baby in the hospital. I ask the readers of this blog to keep this baby in your prayers. May God give him good health.

P1020997  

Then I went to a hospice to give the Last Rites to a Chinese man. I also ask the readers to pray for the man and his family.

This evening, we had high school Confirmation class. We had a few new comers, so we spent some time to review the last Lesson on Prayer.

We also talked about Happiness. And that we experience true happiness, when the purpose of our life is fulfilled. The purpose of our existence is to love God.

The dignity of man rests above all on the fact that he is called to communion with God.

God is the Infinite Being, that always exist, Who created all things.  God is eternal & unchangeable. He is also all-powerful, all-knowing, & all-loving.

LINK TO LAST CLASS

LINK TO NEXT CLASS