Saturday, December 6, 2008

Patron Saints for this Blog

As you can see, I have decided today to place this blog under the protection & prayers of Mary Immaculate and St. Maximilian Kolbe.

P1020436

I am now reading a book about Martyrs of the 20th century. I am inspired by the examples of St. Maximilian Kolbe. He would use the most up-to-date modern technology to spread the Gospel. And he entrusted his works to Mary Immaculate.  I hope that I can follow his example in a small way by serving you through this humble blog of mine.

Father Anthony Ho

The picture that you see at the top of the blog was taken on May 31st, 2006, the Feast of the Visitation of  Our Lady (the day after my Ordination). It was at the end of my 1st Mass when I knelt to recite the Act of Consecration to Mary Immaculate composed by St. Maximilian Kolbe. I consecrated my priesthood to Our Lady that evening, and I believe that I am always under her maternal care.