Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Favorite Blogs List

image

I have just updated My Favorite Blogs list.

There are now 12 blogs on the list.

As you might already aware that my blog focuses mainly on 3 areas:

1. Spiritual life (especially Saintly Quote of the Day which usually published automatically at midnight)

2. Catechetical Materials (especially Catholic Challenge of the Week which usually published automatically on Sunday at 3 AM)

3. Some highlights of the life of a diocesan parish priest

However, there are many other things in the Catholic world that I cannot cover extensively. So, I encourage you to visit some other wonderful blogs as well.

Blogs on Liturgical and Catholic issues:

What Does The Prayer Really Say?

The Hermeneutic of Continuity

The New Liturgical Movement

For reliable coverage and commentaries on Catholic News:

American Papist

Patrick Madrid

Our Sunday Visitor

Blog of Religious Priest:

Da Mihi Animas

Blog of Religious Nuns:

Ask Sister Mary Martha

Moniales OP ~ Dominican Nuns

Blog of Consecrated Woman:

Mulier Fortis 

Blogs of Catholic Mom & Homeschooler:

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

Blog on the life of a Catholic Saint:

St Gemma Galgani

Also, for those who are interested in Canon Law. There is an excellent blog by Canon Lawyer, Edward Peter.

In the Light of the Law

Edward Peter is the father of Thomas Peter, the author of the Blog: American Papist. Because there is no feeder for Edward’s blog, so I didn’t put it on the Blog List. But I did put a link to his blog under the section My Favorite Sites.