Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Personal Prayer Request

Tomorrow (April 1st), I am going to begin a "54-day Rosary Novena". For the next 54 days I will pray 20 decades Rosary each day for the blessing of my priestly ministry. The Novena will end on May 24th (Our Lady Help of Christians).

This is my second year making this Novena. I pray for God's blessings on my priestly assignments and for the fruitfulness of my priestly works.

This past year has been a very fruitful year for me. I thanks Our Lady of the Holy Rosary for the blessings I received through her intercession. I pray the Novena for another fruitful year. Here is the story of the Novena:

http://www.theholyr osary.org/ 54novena. html

In your charity, please lend me some supports during these 54 days with your prayers. Thank you. God bless.