Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saintly Quote of the Day (2009年4月19日)

The more guilty we are, the greater must be our confidence in Mary. Therefore, courage, timid souls; let Mary know all thy misery, and hasten with joy to the throne of mercy.---BL. HENRY SUSO.

 

HAPPY FEAST OF DIVINE MERCY!!!

I want to pout out My divine life into human souls and to sanctify them, if only they were willing to accept My grace. The greatest sinners would achieve great sanctity, if only they would trust in My mercy.---OUR LORD TO ST. FAUSTINA.

 

TODAY: a plenary indulgence, granted under the usual conditions (sacramental confession, Eucharistic communion and prayer for the intentions of Supreme Pontiff) to the faithful who, on the Second Sunday of Easter or Divine Mercy Sunday, in any church or chapel, in a spirit that is completely detached from the affection for a sin, even a venial sin, take part in the prayers and devotions held in honour of Divine Mercy, or who, in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament exposed or reserved in the tabernacle, recite the Our Father and the Creed, adding a devout prayer to the merciful Lord Jesus (e.g. Merciful Jesus, I trust in you!");

___________________________________________________

I am leaving today for Pilgrimage to Europe with Father Richard Au and 45 pilgrims. We are going to Italy and France. “Saintly Quote of the Day” will be posted automatically each day at midnight. Our “Itinerary of the Day” will also be posted. I will keep all the readers of my blog in prayers during our Pilgrimage.