Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Classrooms Visitation (Final Talk on St. John Bosco)

This morning I visited classrooms at elementary school. For the students whom I visited today, this was my last time visiting them before summer vacation. I gave them my last talk on St. John Bosco.

Download

 

Here is the site of my other talks

 

P1060646

At the end of the talk, I blessed the students with relics of the Salesians Saints. I have a 3rd class relic of St. John Bosco, and I have 2nd class relics of St. Dominic Savio, Sts. Luigi Versiglia & Callisto Caravario, and Blessed Michael Rua.

For the next school year, I am planning to tell students stories of John Paul II. Please say a prayer for this project. Thanks.

 

Today I also gave a special “treat” to the students by bringing my “little friend” into the classrooms!

P1060651