2 Main Points:
- The rhythm of the Christian life: work & pray
- The Good Shepherd guide, feed, & protect the sheep
Work & Pray:
- Avoid extremes: activism and laziness.
- Activism: too busy, not even have time for Sunday Mass or daily prayer
- We must put God first by going to Sunday Mass. God will bless our works.
- We need to pray, reflect, & read each day in order to grow spiritually.
- To avoid laziness: our prayer life should influence the quality of t he fulfillment of our duties.
Guide, Feed, & Protect:
- We need direction in this confused world. Christ gives us direction through the teachings of the Church.
- Each Sunday we are fed by Christ with Word & Sacrament.
- The graces of Christ protect us from the flesh, the world, & the devil.
My English Sermon:
My Chinese Sermon: