Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A quiet day for Pax Sinica

Vancouver is still under the heat wave. It’s very hot outside. Today I spent most of the time in quiet prayer & writing articles for Pax Sinica. The B.C. Catholic is having a summer break now, the next issue will be August 24th. I am now a bit ahead of schedule, and am already working on the article for September 14th.  While I was praying and thinking about the articles, I felt that the Pax Sinica is like a “big pulpit” for me to preach to many people in both Chinese and English. I am praying for the readers of the articles, and I ask you please do pray for me that I may write what the Good Lord  wants me to write.

Today I was very happy to meet 2 Salesians (a priest & a brother) from Macau and had lunch with them. I toured them around St. Patrick’s Parish.

P1060831