Here are some main points of my sermon:
- Life is wilderness, and Heaven is our promise land
- Jesus is the new Moses
- Jesus is the new Manna, the Bread from Heaven
- Jesus is our food. By receiving Him, we become more like Him.
- In honor to receive Jesus as our Food, we must believe in Him.
- To believe in Jesus means: 1. to believe all that He taught and the teachings of the Church, 2. to keep His commandments of love, 3. to entrust our lives to Him---giving Him all that we have and all that we are, 4. to trust in His love always, no matter what happen in lives.
- Obstacles of believing in Jesus: greed, lust, & pride.
My English Sermon:
My Chinese Sermon: