Yesterday was the 22nd Sunday of the Year. Here are the main points of my sermon:
- Distinction between sacred laws (e.g. Ten Commandments) and customary laws
- Historical background of the Pharisees
- We should do good acts with a good heart
- We should not do good act with wrong intention. And it is never lawful to do evil act even with good intention.
- Pride is at the root of moral disorder. A proud person deceive even himself and try to impose his own will on others.
My English Sermon:
My Chinese Sermon: