This talk is base on the 2nd part of my Sept. 7 article for The B.C. Catholic
Here are the other Pax Sinica articles in audio
For your information:
The Seven Sorrows of Our Lady:
1. The prophecy of Simeon
2. The flight into Egypt
3. The loss Jesus in the temple
4. Meeting Jesus on the way to Calvary
5. Mary at the foot of the cross
6. Jesus is taken down from the cross
7. The burial of Jesus
The Blessed Virgin Mary revealed to St. Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373) that seven graces are granted to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary's and meditating on her tears and dolors.
1) I will grant peace to their families.
2) They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries.
3) I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
4) I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
5) I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
6) I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.