Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photos of Today’s Baptisms

This afternoon I was busy doing Baptisms. I had the joy of baptizing 2 babies in the chapel, while the high school students were using the church for choir practice. It is a great blessing that we have a chapel here at St. Patrick’s. The parish is so busy, it’s easy to “double-book” the church. On a number of occasions (including this afternoon) the chapel saved us from these “double-booked” situations.

My the Good Lord bless and protect these babies and their parents.

image

image

Right after the Baptism of the 2 babies, I had to rush to the hospital to baptize another baby girl, who was sick. Once again, with the permission of parent, I am posting a photo of the baby here to share the joy of Baptism, and also to ask for your prayer for this baby.

image