Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sermon & Photos of the Weekend

2 Main Themes of my Sermon:

  • Saving souls is not just the responsibility of Bishops & Priests. Each of the faithful to help in the Saving Works of Christ through word, example, and prayer. Each day we should do something  for souls.
  • We must safeguard souls. One soul is more precious than any treasure on earth. We should avoid both the sin and the occasions of sin.

English:

Download

Chinese:

Download

Last evening, we celebrated St Lorenzo (the first Filipino Saint).

I am a Christian and I shall die for God. For Him I would give many thousands of lives if I had them.---ST. LORENZO.

image

image

image

image

This evening, we had Life Teen. Our topic was Grace. We had displays on the 7 Sacraments (they were using many of my personal belongings!!!)

image image image image image image