Thursday, October 22, 2009

Problems with my Facebook account

My Facebook account has NOT been functioning properly in the past few weeks.

I encounter the followings:

  • When trying to response to friend requests:

image

image

  • When trying to open my Inbox:

image

  • When trying to add others as friends:

image

  • When trying to send message:

image

  • When trying to response to chat:

image

image

  • When trying to update my status:

image

THE WORST……

  • When trying to connect with other “friends”:

image

image

I have been trying to contact Facebook for the past week, but the problems have not been fixed yet (with over 300 Million users, they must be quite busy). So, for now, please do not contact me through Facebook. And if you know anything that can help to resolve the problems in my account, please let me know. (Do the error messages at the screen shots above mean anything to you?) Thanks.

UPDATE: Everything back to normal now!!! I deleted, removed, & revoked permissions to almost all the applications I had on Facebook. Maybe that had helped.