Sermon for the feast of Christ the King
- Q & A between Jesus & Pilate
- Raise to a higher level
- Reasons for today’s Feast (Pius XI 1925)
- Christ is King as Godman, Redeemer, & by right of the Holy Eucharist (Humble Thrones: Crib, Cross & Altar)
- Christ should be King in our mind (assent to truth), will (obey Commandments), and heart (detachment from creatures & attachment to God through prayer)
- God has a plan for each one of us. If we allow Jesus be the One in charge, He will write the history of our personal life, and it will be the most beautiful one.
I am very happy to baptize this baby boy on this Feast of Christ the King. He may always be a good and holy member of the Kingdom of God.