Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saintly Quote of the Day (2009年11月21、22 日)

The Blessed Virgin is of all the works of the Creator the most excellent, and to find anything in nature more grand one must go to the Author of nature Himself.---ST. PETER DAMIAN.

If we would advance in virtue, we must not neglect little things, for they pave the way to greater.---ST. TERESA.

Do you know what happens on earth?

I only know what happens in so far as God wills it. My knowledge is very limited. I have known a little about the community, but that is all. I know nothing about what goes on in the souls of other people, except in your case. That is because God allows this for your perfection. What I have sometimes told you about certain persons and what I will tell you, I only know from God at the moment.---AN UNPUBLISHED MANUSCRIPT ON PURGATORY.