Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Meaningful Weekend

It was a very meaningful weekend with lots of Confessions. I thank God for each and everyone Confession I was blessed to hear.

I flew to Edmonton on Friday, and stayed there for about 24 hours in order to hear Confessions for the parishioners of Mary Help of Christians Chinese Parish.

image

image

December 18 (my mistake! I thought it was December 19!!!) was the 150th Anniversary of the founding of the Salesian Congregation.

I preached about St. John Bosco at Mass today. Below is the recording from the 3 PM Chinese Mass at Corpus Christi Parish.

Download

This afternoon, I had the joy to welcome a new member into the Catholic Church. Oh! She was crying while I baptized her, and took picture of her!!!

image image

Also presented at the ceremony of Baptism was a young girl whom I baptized 3 years ago. I also had picture with her family members.

 image

image

Very happy to hear many Confessions both at St. Patrick’s and at Corpus Christi. Wish all my penitents a blessed and holy Christmas!