Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Personal Updates

Have not blogged for a few days now. Just want to put some personal updates & photos here.

Last weekend we have dinner for the poor with performances.

image

image

image

image

image

image

I blessed an apartment and had dinner there. We listened to FLL radio program together during dinner.

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

image

On Sunday, we had CWL Christmas party.

image

image

image

My project on the exposition of sacred relics is making some progresses.

I received the triptychs on the different mysteries of the rosaries from France. I am planning to group the sacred relics into four groups: Joyful (young saints & family saints), Luminous (preachers & teachers), Sorrowful (martyrs & those devoted to the Passion), & Glorious (mystics).

image

image

image

image

Holy relics of new blessed & saint. I believe that their lives will be good inspirations for young people and for all of us. The new blessed & saints in the Church help to create the culture of holiness.

image

Holy relics of 5 saints inside the crucifix. I am very thankful to the priest in Rome who sent me this reliquary. It is very good for my personal devotion to the Passion of Christ and to the saints. It is also very practical for pastoral works to give blessing to people.

image image