Friday, January 29, 2010

Some Personal Updates

Haven’t got the time to blog for almost a week now!!!  Here are some photos & updates from the past week:

Last Saturday (January 23), I started a series of Catechetical course for FLL volunteers in Vancouver. The class was opened to all. So there were about 120 people came. I taught them the Creed. Coming Saturday I will teach the Commandments, and on February 6, I will teach the Sacraments.

 image

image

image


Last Sunday, I had the joy to baptize a baby boy at St. Patrick’s

image

Last Monday (January 25), there was a Priests Appreciation Dinner organized by the Catholic Women League. Our Archbishop and more than 90 priests were at the dinner.

image

image

image

On Tuesday (January 26), I had the great joy of receiving the first class relic of Blessed Maria Gabriella, whom I wrote about on the last week BC Catholic article. I used the sacred relic to bless students during classroom visits. I also exposed the relic with the relic of Blessed Restituta Kafka during the Wednesday Children Prayer Group.

image

 image

Yesterday, I had the great joy of welcoming a new student to my Catechism class for non-Catholics (RCIA). She contacted me after hearing our Chinese radio programs @ AM 1470.

image Today, I finally have some time to blog and to update my website a bit: http://fatheranthonyho.ca/4522.html