Friday, March 26, 2010

Personal Updates

 March 17: Feast of St. Patrick

Proclamation of “St. Patrick’s Parish 100th Anniversary Commemoration Day” by Mayor of Vancouver

 

 

        image   imageimage

 

 

Dinner for Priests and Mass

image

image

image

 

 

March 20 (Saturday): Gave retreat at St. Francis Xavier Parish (On St. John Vianney, and my own vocation stories).

 

image

March 21 (Sunday)

Met Mother General of Sisters of St. Mary of Divine Providence

image image

Baptism of baby. Also happy to see baby’s older sister, whom I baptized last year

image image

March 22 (Monday). Led my Monday Prayer Group. Also celebrated my birthday with the members

 image

March 23: My 34th Birthday!!!

image

 

March 25. A man whom I unconditionally baptized and confirmed died in the hospital. Please pray for his soul and for his family. 

Grateful to receive holy relics.

Patron and Patroness of Immigrants:

image Holy Mystics of Canada:

imageSalesian Spainish Martyrs:

 image