Friday, May 21, 2010

Some Personal Updates

Did another Exposition of Holy Relics @ High School on May 12. And preached a Day of Recollection with exposition on May 15 in the parish.

image image image image image image image image image image

Very blessed to receive lovely babies into the Church…..

May 7:

image

May 16 (12:30 PM):

image

image

May 16 (1:30 PM):

image

Did a Chinese Wedding @ Corpus Christi Parish on May 8

 image

From Monday to Friday (May 17-21), I attended Priests’ Retreat at Westminster Abbey in Mission

image image image image image image image image image image

On Wednesday, I came back to Vancouver for Confirmation Mass @ my parish. I was sponsor for two boys @ Confirmation.

Then, before I returned to Mission, I went to baptize and confirm a baby girl who was in danger of death.

image