Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Chinese Mass @ CC

As many of you know, I was the Assistant Pastor @ Corpus Christi Parish from 2006-08. But after 2008, I still went back every Sunday to say the Chinese Mass there. This year, my classmate, Father Henry Yeung, is assigned to be the new Assistant Pastor of Corpus Christi. He will continue to celebrate the Chinese Mass there. Yesterday, therefore, was my last Sunday saying Chinese Mass @ CC.

image

image

image

Last Thursday (July 1) I spent a day with the Chinese people from CC for a day-trip. And last Friday (July 2) there was a farewell dinner for Fr. Michael, Fr. Peter, and myself.

image image image image image image

I will certainly miss the Chinese community @ CC. It’s wonderful to serve the Chinese people there in the past 4 years. After my “retirement” from CC Chinese Mass, I will continue to serve the Chinese in 3 ways: lead my private prayer groups, teach Catechism to non-Catholic Chinese here @ St. Pat’s, and share the Good News by media (newspaper & radio).