Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Personal Update Oct 23-24

Lots of driving during the weekend!!!

After the 4:30 PM Mass on Saturday, I drove to St. Ann’s Parish in Abbotsford to give a talk (7:30-9 PM) on the Holy Eucharist and Eucharistic Miracles. I shared stories of the saints and their relics.

image

image

At 9 PM, I drove from Abbotsford to Squamish (arrived around 11 PM) to hear Confessions of high school students from St. Pat’s at the Encounter Retreat.

I stayed at Squamish overnight. And on Sunday (Oct. 24) I drove 17 km from the camp site to the Dominican Contemplative Nuns to celebrate Mass and to pray the Day Time Hour.

 image

image

image

image

We prayed in the presence of holy relics of many Dominican Saints and Blessed. In the middle of the box are the relics of the True Cross and St. Dominic. I blessed each nun with these relics.

image

In the afternoon, I said Mass for the high school students at the camp site.

image

image

image

At night time, I drove back to Vancouver. 

It was a special weekend, that I said 3 Sunday Masses (including the anticipated Mass) at 3 different locations.