Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spiritual Thought of the Day 靈修思語 (2010年10月5日)

O my Jesus, my only hope, thank You for the book which You have opened before my soul’s eyes. That book is Your Passion which You underwent for love of me. It is from this book that I have learned how to love God and souls. In this book there are found for us inexhaustible treasures. O Jesus, how few souls understand You in Your martyrdom of love! Oh, how great is the fire of purest love which burns in Your Most Sacred Heart! Happy the soul that has come to understand the love of the Heart of Jesus!.--- St. Faustina

image

I celebrated the votive Mass of All Saints this morning to honor St. Faustina, Blessed Raymond of Capua, Blessed Bartolo Longo, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, and Blessed Alberto Marvelli. Their feast day is today, October 5.

I also used the relics of these five saint and blessed to bless students during classroom visits at elementary school this morning.

Raimondo da Capua.jpg