Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Personal Highlights (February 8, 2011)

Chinese New Year on February 3, the Feast of Saint Blaise. Father Vincent and I did many blessing of the throats.

I am very grateful to have the relic of St. Blaise. Used it to bless people.

 image

Day of Recollection for Catholic Women League on Saturday, February 5 on the New Roman Missal.

Relics of Saints (especially those devoted to the Holy Eucharist):

image

image

A Group Picture:

image

You can listen to the 2 talks on-line and read my 4 articles on the parts of the Mass HERE:

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/403

The first talk included contents from the 4 articles.

Today (February 8) is the Feast of St. Josephine Bakhita, favorite saint of my deceased mother. I shared her story with students of elementary school today and blessed them with relic of the saint.

image

 image

Spent lots of time yesterday and today to update my corner at fll.cc

Please check it out:

image

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/359