Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Recent Updates and Uploads

Baptism of baby girl on Sunday, February 20

image

 

image

I baptized her brother 2 years ago (please lick HERE for the post), and now he is much older.

 P1040024

image

Last Sunday I preached on loving one’s enemies. There are differences between natural love and supernatural love, and since grace builds on nature, some natural means are helpful for the fostering of love.

You can listen and download my Sunday Sermon HERE. (Please click HERE for my other Sunday Sermons)

You can also listen to my Chinese radio talk with similar contents HERE. (Please click HERE for my other Chinese Radio Talks).

Yesterday, the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, I had the great joy to baptize a Chinese lady and her little daughter.

image

Prayer of Consecration to Our Lady after the Mass.

image

Please take the time to read my latest article on The B.C. Catholic on the means of perfection (Spiritual readings & conferences).

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/412

You are invited to listen to my talks given at prayer group meetings, especially the one given last Monday on the subject and causes of sins.