Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Personal Highlights

I wanted to update the blog for a while. But after my pilgrimage to Europe, I had such terrible jet-lag, that I was not able to do much. I am certainly getting older!!!

A sincere thanks to those who wished me happy birthday last Wednesday (March 23).

  image  image image

It was a great joy for me to baptize 2 little children and to confirm their mom on March 25, the Solemnity of the Annunciation. I myself was confirmed on March 25, 1989.

image image

image

Please visit my corner at www.fll.cc for my latest upload of article, Sunday sermons, and prayer groups talks.

www.fatheranthonyho.ca

image

Our trip to Europe was good. The most special highlight for me was to celebrate Mass at the Chapel of Apparition in Fatima, and at the Grotto in Lourdes. Please visit my on-line photo album.

https://picasaweb.google.com/fatheranthonyho/PilgrimageToFatimaSpainLourdes?feat=directlink

Mass at Chapel of Apparition in Fatima on March 16.

 image

image

Grotto in Lourdes.

image

image

image

Please click HERE to listen to my Sunday Sermon in Lourdes (March 20).