Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Last weekend I was in Squamish for the grade 12 girls’ retreat. I heard Confessions on Saturday night and celebrated Mass for the students on Sunday afternoon.

On Sunday morning, I had the joy to celebrate Mass at Queen of Peace Dominican Monastery. Due to heavy snow, 2 Sisters picked me up from the camp with a 4-Runner.

Please visit my corner at fll.cc to listen or download the sermon I preached at the monastery. (You can also read my latest article and listen to my latest radio talk and prayer group talk on-line).

After Mass, the 2 Sisters brought me to their new 82 acres property.

There is currently a 40 years old house there, and the plan is to build a new monastery, chapel, and guest house.

image

image

image

There is about 1 km from the gate to building.

The future chapel will be on the top of the hill.

image

40 years old house with workshops, and will be used as House of Novices.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Woods for fire upstairs.

image

image

image

image

image

image

Upstairs dinning room and view.

image

image

image

image

Setting up for Mass for the Grade 12 girls. I prayed that some of the girls will become nuns.

image