Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trip to Edmonton (November 25-28)

image

image

Last weekend (November 25-28), I went to Edmonton to hear Confessions and to preach a Day of Recollection for the Chinese people there.

 image

image

image

I gave the talks in Cantonese

Talk 1: Growth in Faith with Blessed John Paul II
第一講: 真福若望保祿二世


[下載 Download]

_____________________________________

Talk 2: Manuscript on Purgatory
第二講: 煉靈的哀訴

[下載 Download]

I gave a similar talk in English at a prayer gathering:

http://fll.cc/images/stories/audio/fr-anthony-ho/Holy%20Souls.mp3

_____________________________________

Talk 3: Reveiw past Days of Recollection
第三講: 重温過往的講座

[下載 Download]

You can read about my past visits to Edmonton HERE. HERE, and HERE!!!

_____________________________________

The talks were posted at my site here:

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/622

image

image

On Monday (November 28), I celebrated Mass in English. It was my first time using the new English translation!

image

image

image

image

Craft Night @ St. Michael’s Parish (November 29)

image image image image image image

image

This week, I started to use pop-up books for classroom visitations in PREP program and in the elementary school.

Here is a post from three years ago on the first volume of the series of 17 pop-up books:

http://fatheranthonyho.blogspot.com/2008/09/high-school-lesson-on-creation.html

[P1020340[2].jpg]

Today (December 3) is the Feast of St, Francis Xavier. Together with St. Therese the Little Flower, he is the patron saint for foreign mission.

Holy relics of St. Francis Xavier (top) and of St. Therese the Little Flower (bottom).

image

Please check out my latest up-loads @ www.fatheranthonyho.ca

I am still working on the series articles on the Creed for The BC Catholic newspaper. My latest article is on the Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit leads us along the true road 聖神引領眾人踏上真道

_______________________________________________________________________

Starting tomorrow (December 4), I will be celebrating Chinese Masses twice a month (1st & 3rd Sundays) in Coquitlam @ Our Lady of Fatima’s Parish (315 Walker Street, Coquitlam). 2 PM Confessions. 2:30 PM Cantonese Mass.