Saturday, May 26, 2012

Document on Apparitions

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith released Norms Regarding the Manner of Proceeding in the Discernment of Presumed Apparitions or Revelations.

I wrote an article on discerning apparitions in 2010, followed by articles on Church approved apparitions in modern history.

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/410

I am looking forward to my new assignment as Pastor of Precious Blood Parish. I will move in physically on July 4.

I am finishing the book “The Sinner’s Guide”, and will start reading the biography of St. John Vianney, patron of parish priests, as part of my spiritual preparations for my new assignment. Please pray for my new parish.

 image

Please also pray for a Chinese lady whom I baptized last year in the hospital. She is now at the final stage of her life, and is suffering greatly. Please pray for her and her family!

Dear St. Rita, please pray for her!!!

 image