Saturday, July 28, 2012

First few weeks @ Precious Blood

I am very grateful for the first few weeks @ Precious Blood Parish.

From July 9 to July 12 I did trainings for the altar servers of the parish. From July 16 to July 20 there was a Bible Vacation Camp for children.

image image image image image image

Summer time is a good time to plan for the new school year. On July 16, I joined the core members of the youth group for picnic to plan activities for the coming year. We also fed many birds.

image image

Very happy to baptize 4 babies this month.

My first Baptism @ Precious Blood (July 14):

image

Baptism of the granddaughter of the parish secretary (July 21):

image

Baptism of 2 baby boys on July 28:

image image

During the quiet summer time, I also enjoyed the visits of friends.

Family Rosary @ my family home in Vancouver (July 13 & 27):

 image

Visit of Fr. Francis Ching from Toronto and a family from Vancouver (July 24):

image

As new pastor, there are many things to learn on administration. Had my first finance council meeting on July 26. I am very grateful for the helps and supports from the staff and parishioners of the parish. 

Please take the time to listen to my Sunday sermons:

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/636

You can also read my articles on modern Saints and Blessed devoted to the Holy Eucharist:

http://fll.cc/index.php/component/content/article/471