Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

image

This is my 1st Christmas @ Cloverdale. It is a very lovely community!

On December 18 there was musical Christmas play performed by students of Cloverdale Catholic School. It was very well attended.

image

 The church was decorated for Christmas.

image

image

image image

I asked the parishioners to write down the first names of fallen away Catholics and non-Catholics they wanted to pray for. Our prayer box is now full of names. We placed it near the altar and the manger for the Christmas season.

Please click HERE for my Christmas sermon

On December 26 we have our parish annual skating party @ Cloverdale Arena. We had a very good crowd.

image

I hosted 2 private Christmas gatherings (on Dec. 17 & 23) for my prayer groups @ my family home in Vancouver. I gave presentations on early Church martyrs and saints, and we prayed before their holy relics.

image

The gathering on December 23 was very well attended.

image image image

image image image

Please click HERE for my Chinese presentation on December 23.