Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

My last Baptism in 2012 @ the Feast of the Holy Family.

image

image

image

2012 was a special year for me!!!

Here are some highlights:

May 8: Appointment of Pastor of Precious Blood (my first pastorship)

July 5: Became Pastor of Precious Blood

August 4: Installation Ceremony as the 9th Pastor of Precious Blood

image

 image

The birth of my niece and her Baptism on August 11

image

End of October: On Chinese television program explaining to people devotion to the saints and veneration of relics

Some special moments of adult Baptisms in the past year in January, April, May & June.

image

image

image

image 

My 1st adult Baptism & Confirmation @ Precious Blood

image

I am @ Precious Blood for almost 6 months now!!!

I really enjoy this parish! It is a good size parish. I am busy but not overwhelmed. With the help of competent staff and volunteers, I can really focus more on things spiritual.

The people are kind and receptive. I have a few plans to enhance the spiritual life of parishioners and students this year. Please pray that our community will grow in faith and love in 2013.